Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 3 60gb model

Options
  • 03-12-2007 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

I'm just wondering does anyone know of anywhere that I could buy the 60gb model? I gather they're pretty scarce at this stage, so I know I could be in for a bit of a search. Anywhere in Limerick/Clare area would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 mmassive

Hi Chuckles30,

I was looking around Limerick on Saturday last for a 60gig. No luck though- I tried Game in town, Gamestop (the Parkway), and Smyths on Childers Road. If anyone has any ideas where to get one It'd be much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Thanks for that......even if it's not what I really wanted to hear. It is what I suspected.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭DemoniK

Got one 3wks ago in the crescent (Game-stop)..
    Other places to try
    - HMV (town)
    - Virgin (crescent)
    - Harvey Normans (Ballysimon)
    - Soundstore (Ballysimon - other one, can't remember the name of it)

Also - you might try you're local extravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Goofy

Try golden discs as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭D-A-V-E

Goofy wrote: »
    Try golden discs as well.

sorry lads but 60 gigs are not being sold in europe anymore..so any ones left snatch up quick!

• Advertisement
Advertisement