Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Help!! Please!

Options
  • 03-12-2007 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone. I'm doing the Film and TV course in Cluain Mhuire at the moment. One of the projects we've had is a 4 minute mini-documentary. I had planned to do mine on a Fire fighter, but they didn't like my first slant, haven't gotten through to them for the second, can't get in touch with them at all etc. etc.

Anyway, time is running out and I need to come up with something else, I've two ideas:
    1) A short piece on ghosts and haunted places in Galway.
    2) A short piece on superstitions (black cats etc.)

The main thing in this mini-doc is that there has to be an interview. For the ghost piece, I could interview a ghost hunter (wasn't there a thread on this a few months ago??) I don't know who I could interview about the superstition one.

Can anyone help me? Time is running out quickly and I need to get another mini-doc together. Any advice? Pretty please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

was thinking myself awhile it would be cool if someone did a doc about the buskers of galway.
    another idea would be a doc on the market thats held on friday and saturday and related to that the 8th of december, the traditional day when all the boggers do there crimbo shopping

also how about a doc about a day in the life of a postman, on his bike etc, theres a few of them with alot of character and decades of stories and etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

It's probably all the stress, thats why I didn't think of looking for a paranormal section:o

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,161 ✭✭✭Average-Ro

skelliser wrote: »
    was thinking myself awhile it would be cool if someone did a doc about the buskers of galway.
    another idea would be a doc on the market thats held on friday and saturday and related to that the 8th of december, the traditional day when all the boggers do there crimbo shopping

also how about a doc about a day in the life of a postman, on his bike etc, theres a few of them with alot of character and decades of stories and etc

I need to shoot it all in one day as it's only 4 minutes. I'd need to have a few pre-interviews for the buskers or the postmen, and I just don't have that time. Good idea though, I should have asked people here earlier!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Yo Roc...

Give me a shout if you need some help, anything I can do I will!

• Advertisement
Advertisement