Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What games require the hard drive?

• 03-12-2007 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Could anyone direct me towards a list of games that require a hard drive to play them?

Either already released or upcoming, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

you dont NEED a hard drive for any game as far as i know but you'll need a memory unit or a hard drive to save any game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

You need it at least for the first Football Manager.
    Games that need it have a sticker on the box though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Zonda999 wrote: »
    you dont NEED a hard drive for any game as far as i know but you'll need a memory unit or a hard drive to save any game

You do now, they changed it, certain games will come with a "HD required" sticker, think Halo 3 is one.....

(big preload in the cache afaik)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

that makes the arcade system a big no no anyway for anyone buyin soon.I bet some people will be disappointed on xmas day when they find out they have to spend another 100euro to play their halo 3

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,809 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You don't need a Hard Disk for Halo 3.

The only other game I can think of is FFXI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Splinter cell: DA needs a hdd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

Splinter cell: DA needs a hdd

Sticker on the back says it needs a hard drive or memory unit to play

Advertisement