Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ryan O Gorman Motorpoint

Options
  • 03-12-2007 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can anybody tell me if they are still open in Kilkoole Co Wicklow. I cant get them on the fon, and the directry enquiries say there is no number listed.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

There is a Ryan o gorman garage at the statoil station in Bray. The one at the roundabout where the southern cross road and killarney road. (just off the N11 before Kilmac)

From www.rog.ie :

Ryan O`Gorman Motorpoint,
    Killarney Road,
    Bray,
    Co. Wicklow
    Phone Doug or Eddie on 01 276 8500
    Fax: 01 276 8144
    Email: bray@rog.ie

Opening Hours :
    Mon to Friday : 9.00am - 6pm
    Thursady late night till 8pm
    Saturday : 10am to 2pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Carlow Dan

Ta Skibum, I,ll try them then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

It's still there (or at least was at the weekend).

They've a pretty good reputation locally afaik.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

They are still open.Just call them again or email them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭tc20

Im pretty sure they have closed their Kilcoole showroom, and just operate out of the former Hills Opel garage, at Killarney Rd, Bray, as per skibum

• Advertisement
Advertisement