Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wanting more people around

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

ned78 wrote: »
    Cmon guys, you SO know this is a scam, and it's this guy pretending to be a lesbian nurse!

You know I thought that once before when it was actually a hot girl who wanted to meet me. It's just as big a disappointment as the reverse.....

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭all_smilz

You know I thought that once before when it was actually a hot girl who wanted to meet me. It's just as big a disappointment as the reverse.....

well i never said i was hot.... but i am a girl and i am looking to make new friends in this big bad city.... and i tell great jokes

*flutters eyelashes*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Don't mind our Ned, that's just his way of goading you into posting a pic...

...and this is mine;)

Don't mind our Ned, that's just his way of goading you into posting a pic...

...and this is mine;)

charming.... do people do that here? post pics and stuff? im new to forums though i am a veteran chatter (but liking it so far..... u lot are pretty friendly)

i'll show u mine if u show me yours first!

*trying to not sound naive here,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I kid.

However, many of us on boards have put our mugs up on this thread (pictures only, no chat allowed there):http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054892994

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Ah Ned. FFS. I nearly through up my dinners for the past week.....

I once shared a house with 2 student nurses, we were looking for a foruth person - one guy killed his chances by asking if it was true that student nurses were like helicopters....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

parsi wrote: »
    Ah Ned. FFS. I nearly through up my dinners for the past week.....

Mission accomplished so :D

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

ned78 wrote: »
    Mission accomplished so :D

_nearly_ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

dahamsta wrote: »
    Sure what's in Cloyne apart from my gorgeous good self?

... ahem!! ... And ... ?
    The streets are in fantastic condidtion too - you'd feel better off in a lunar rover.

Two months; two windscreens!

... ahem!! ... And ... ?

Two months; two windscreens!
    if my lil beep beep can manage ME driving it then it can handle cloyne!

not that i'll be up that way but if i was ole betty cud take it like a trooper

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

the roads in cloyne are abyssmal alright. two windscreens is beyond a joke though

scientists are quiet, well.... i'm not as im sure disappoints everytime.

Tree wrote: »
    the roads in cloyne are abyssmal alright. two windscreens is beyond a joke though

scientists are quiet, well.... i'm not as im sure disappoints everytime.

thats fairly dire alright.... ive never heard my brother complain.... and HE would!

i think thats a pretty funny joke.... took me a while to remember it.... had to scan the archives!
    http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/naomiodonovan/now1193225398415.jpg

added pic to that link but not sure if it worked.... i just think its appropriate for the nurses/ helicopters joke and proof of my nursiness.

so THERE....

Advertisement