Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name change

Options
  • 03-12-2007 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Hello oh fabulous Admins!

I'd really like to get a name change. Here's the thing: I'm willing to let you choose any name you wish for me! Surprise me! (Oh God, I'm so going to regret this!)

Any takers? :D

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Heya janeybabe26, to request a namechange you have to be a subscriber normally. Check my signature link for details on subscribing to boards.ie. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Yes, and of course I knew that, which is why I am giving you this once in a lifetime opportunity to pick my name for me! Not many would be willing to take the risk!

Go on, stop the mean people on boards ruining what is kind of a pet name (without the stupid number which is crap) by calling me 'babe'!

Oh, and I can't afford to subscribe at the moment due to being a poor poor student. :( (Sob stories always work, right?)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Hows that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

You really put a lot of thought into that one Vex.
    She' gonna be dead surprised....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My God I just got home, totally drunk after my exam, and didn't even notice that my name had been changed! In fairness, I would have taken anything, but I really appreciate it Vexorg! I needed to get rid of either the babe or the number, they were annoying me! Thanks again! Oh, and because I've had slightly too much vodka (having been out from 1pm til now) this was the hardest post I've ever had to write and I could barely sign in!

Thanks again! When I'm earning again I'll subscribe to Boards. (The yearly fee mind you, I'm not loaded!)

Cheers!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement