Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New tune for C&C (as they say on Photography)

Options
  • 03-12-2007 8:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

After whats seems like an age of messing about with new PC, new soundcard and new software I whipped this off earlier today. Nothing grand, its a dreamy background ambience, the sort of stuff tv programmes like when using stock footage of planets and galaxies.

clicky here you should be able to stream or download (3 mb).

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Sounds good, a nice rich texture. If you wanted to expand on this or make it longer it might be an idea to add more non-pad instruments/sounds. But I think it sounds good at its current length.

Note to self - get off arse and make music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Cheers! :)

I seem to have a default track time of about 3 mins.

Just for reference the synths used were Absynth mk1 and Atmosphere (for strings) hosted in EnergyXt, the sounds recorded seperatly then mixed in Samplitude 9 SE.

Mike.

Advertisement