Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for dinosaur on Late Late Show.

Options
  • 03-12-2007 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know that he said that it would not be out until next week but does anyone have any idea of the cost of the dinosaur that Pat Kenny hugged on the Late Late Show, also where to buy it. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭cgf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This is a thread on it here, looks like it is a bit pricey. :/

ed: beaten to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Thanks, I had my heart set on it, but it is too expensive for me to justify getting it, I would have paid €150 for it as I absolutley loved it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Couldnt agree more :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

oh i'd LOVE one of these!!! way too expensive though...maybe he will come down in price for next christmas...or maybe i'll win the lotto this wednesday!!!! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement