Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas present suggestions

Options
  • 03-12-2007 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭

I'm in a bit of a bind. I have everyone in my family sorted for christmas presents except my dad and I don't know what to get him.

Trouble is the only interests he has are Roman and Egyptian history and Star Trek (not a treky but didn't miss an episode when it was on).

I've already got him a load of books (to most people that would be a crappy present but he'd read them nonstop) and he doesn't watch dvd's "sure once you've seen it on telly or in the cinema you wouldn't need to see it again."

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

A subscription for National Geographic? Its only 25 euros or something for the year, and you get historical posters and a naff fleece, which is really useless but the subscription is really great....

Advertisement