Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unlocked N95

• 03-12-2007 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Hi guys, bit of a techno-phile here I'm afraid. I bought an unlocked N95 phone from ebay for my boyfriend for xmas. Does anyone have an idea if I'll be able to use the sat nav here? Also it's set to Orange network, is it possible to get rid of all the orange links? Thanks a mil, think I should've just bought the bleddy thing here, save all de hassle!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭wba88

Upgrade the software to debrand it (get rid of orange links)

The sat nav will be fine once u connect it to the pc and get the irish maps

google any of the above and u will get complete guides for doing them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The Sat-nav will work alright, but he'll need to the the GPRS setting for which ever network he is using it one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 carebare

Thanks a mil for de advice, that's great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭ro1798

hi bit off topic but can you tell me what ebay se4ller you got the n95 from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

<snip> posted a link that came up banned, sorry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Prefect_1998

can i get a pm of a trusted seller
    ?

Advertisement