Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom to BT

Options
  • 03-12-2007 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Thinking of changing over to BT, at the minute I have Eircom 2meg with 20gb cap, I would say i average 30-40GB DL every month and never hear a word. Are BT more likely to charge for excessive usage

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭admol

There's been mixed reports weather or not BT charge or even cut off users who go over their cap.

Personally i'd leave well enough alone and not take the chance as theres not much difference in the prices. Plus your getting tied into a 12 month contract with BT who are notorious for over charging customers anyway :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

They don't charge for going over the cap. This is more than likely because they're pretty much useless in every aspect of billing and are unable to implement the process.

If you value your sanity, stay with eircom, or consider one of the other options.

Advertisement