Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Karoke system

Options
  • 03-12-2007 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi Guys,

I am thinking of buying a karoke mic for Christmas and I was wondering if you had any recommendations. I was thinking of buying this one.

Magic Mic ED9000

I dont want to have to pay mega bucks but if the features are ok I could stretch my budget. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

OxO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Don't touch them with 2 bargepoles tied together! They usually come from the far east, and are notorious for breaking after about 3 days. Also you will have problems finding replacement chips. Sorry to burst your bubble, but try looking on eBay for DVD Karaoke disks.

If you're going to the xmas beers you will see what they are like as I bought some last year and have lent them for the night. HTH

DJ Spider

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 OxO-CuBe

Ok. Thanks DJ. Think I will go for the DVD's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Maybe you can thank me in person if you're going to the boards.ieDOL beers? LOL :) If not have a good xmas!

DJ Spider

Advertisement