Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice cheap restaurant

• 03-12-2007 11:38pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I recently had my 21st and I want to bring my mother out to dinner to thank her for all the help she gave me organising the party!Unfort I am a poor student and can afford to spend about 40 euro each.
    Any ideas in either Dub or Galway?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Cafe Bar Deli is good & cheap as chips...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

Daisies wrote: »
    I recently had my 21st and I want to bring my mother out to dinner to thank her for all the help she gave me organising the party!Unfort I am a poor student and can afford to spend about 40 euro each.
    Any ideas in either Dub or Galway?
    Forty euro each is a plenty for an expensive restaurant, if you just go and get the early bird/pre theatre menu.

For example the early bird in Dylan is phenominal, and it comes in at just under E40.
    Pre theatre menu in Chapter One, which is widely accepted as pretty damn good (and a Michelin starred restaurant) comes in at E35.

The world is your oyster, tbh.

Advertisement