Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TodayFM - Argos Catalogue

• 04-12-2007 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

Hey, a few weeks ago Ray D'Arcy and crew on todayfm set about organising summing up the total value of the argos catalogue... does anyone know what the result was?
    I missed it :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭APM

It came to roughly €2m from what I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Radio Mad.

Quite a deal more than the poor b******s working for them earn. Best of luck to all concerned getting the pay rise they richly deserve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Radio Mad. wrote: »
    Quite a deal more than the poor b******s working for them earn. Best of luck to all concerned getting the pay rise they richly deserve.

Boo hoo, take it to the Argos thread at Consumer Isssues, the Argos people are getting paid very well for what they do.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Fight the power!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The easiest way to find out is to buy one of everything but bring it all back within 14 days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Hagar wrote: »
    The easiest way to find out is to buy one of everything but bring it all back within 14 days.

Not sure if that applies to everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

€2.154 million (and a few hundred) was the total. I know because I was the listener who guessed nearest the actual figure and got €1000 voucher from them. :)

Argos in Letterkenny presented me with the voucher and put my mug in one of the local papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Small world :)

Congratulations. How long did it take poor Mrs. Smashey to tot all that up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

She still has the marks of the whip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,366 ✭✭✭luckat

Working for Today or working for Argos?

• Advertisement
Advertisement