Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More than 1v1 for PES 2008 online? [PC]

Options
  • 04-12-2007 1:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked before. I had a scout around the forum and didn't find any definitive answers.

So, one thing I really loved about PES 6 was playing co-op (i.e. on the same team) with my best friend who lives in London, against either 1 or 2 other opponents. If they were 2v2 group matches, even better.

Am I correct in assuming that PES 2008 only supports 1v1 online? I mean, apart from the fact that even 1v1 is a fairly shambolic affair at times (Konami has yet to replace the 14-year old hamsters in the wheels running their servers), it's a real shame if this is something you can't do.

Or, perhaps, I'm missing just how you can go about starting a 2v2 game? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

The feature was not added to this years version. I have no idea why as it was by far the best part of PES6 last year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Unearthly wrote: »
    The feature was not added to this years version. I have no idea why as it was by far the best part of PES6 last year

I agree. We're playing way more of PES 6 as a result, even though we both have PES 2008.... *sigh*... I blame the direct-console-port-ness of it all...

Advertisement