Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 Achievements

Options
  • 04-12-2007 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Does anybody else think if you complete career on say hard it should automatically give you the achievement for medium and easy? I'm just saying this now because I'm slowly playing through easy to unlock the two achievements but it's really tedious.

I know for games like PGR3 if you unlocked a platinum medal in a race it gave you every medal below it too if you didn't already have them.

If you can complete career mode in expert it should be a given that you can do it in hard/medium/easy.

End rant.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

100% agree it is a pain having to play through in order to unlock easy & hard achievements :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

yea most game do that kind of achievment stacking it should be in every game

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The only reason I'm doing it at the moment is because I can't beat Raining Blood and One in hard. Although I get better at One with each attempt. I'm up to 86% now before I fail, I'll get it eventually. Have only tried Raining Blood once and it was a pathetic attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Not to mention the "Pair of Streakers" in Co-Op mode. That was fun :D
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 trb 93

Makaveli wrote: »
    Does anybody else think if you complete career on say hard it should automatically give you the achievement for medium and easy? I'm just saying this now because I'm slowly playing through easy to unlock the two achievements but it's really tedious.

I know for games like PGR3 if you unlocked a platinum medal in a race it gave you every medal below it too if you didn't already have them.

If you can complete career mode in expert it should be a given that you can do it in hard/medium/easy.

End rant.

i defentily agree with u, if u complete it on expert it should give u achievement for the rest it could make it easier for u.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

yeah i agree, but in saying that alot of games do give the achievement for all difficulties by completing in on the hardest

e.g :gears of war
    ghost recon 2
    vegas 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭danbhala

brennaldo wrote: »
    yeah i agree, but in saying that alot of games do give the achievement for all difficulties by completing in on the hardest

e.g :gears of war
    ghost recon 2
    vegas 2

happens with rockband too

Advertisement