Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw Spoilers (Big News For Next Week)

• 04-12-2007 3:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Next week on Raw we're going to have Steve Austin, Eric Bischoff, Mick Foley, Stephanie, Shane, Linda, Trish Stratus and Mr Hulk Hogan. I didn't expect Hogan back this quick. They haven't really pushed him any harder than the other names yet so I have high hopes for him not being put over any younger guys this time! It'll be nice to see Trish again, I think she got the biggest pop of all the names

Orton vs Michaels still to come tonight, could be fun. Jericho has some match too, not sure against who

HHH vs Jeff at Armageddon is for a title shot at the Rumble

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It was Jericho vs Umaga. Average episode of Raw, not as good as last week's I thought. Orton and Michaels ended with Kennedy interfering, but it was very good up til then

Stephanie arrived at the end to ask Vince not to show up next week as he'll probably get his ass kicked. Vince said that he does what he wants, so he'll probably get his ass kicked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭scaramanga

where was flair?:mad:

No idea. He's actually the reason I decided to stay up to watch the show this week

Forgot to mention that Vince is picking his "Best Raw Superstar" or something similar next week. Should be interesting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

Fozzy wrote: »
    Forgot to mention that Vince is picking his "Best Raw Superstar" or something similar next week. Should be interesting

Didn't they already do that at the tenth anniversary show? ......Any more news on the Rock making an appearance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

It will be him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anybody else notice Kennedy saying "Im glad you could show up" to the fake Razor in an obvious nod to the goings on at the TNA ppv the night before :P Funny stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,341 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Business picked up with the Horswoggle match - that was great to see!

Bubs101 wrote: »
    It will be him

I'm sure it will, but I can still see it being interesting with the likes of Austin, Foley and Shawn there. And I'm sure Hogan believes that he deserves it!

The Rock won't be appearing according to the Wrestling Observer, despite him being on some ads for the show

I didn't realise that Santino was nowhere to be seen until this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

Apparently the Hogan appearance could be a parody

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

tenner says they put hornswoggle in a hogan costume, hulkswoggle!

• Advertisement

that's such a possibility it's not even funny. Dress him up as Hogan for the family portrait just to add salt to the wound!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

The APA bit was a bit random?, why is the lionsault not called so?, Flair cant be on Raw every week as the storyline would run too fast then with him cheating every week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just watched this show just now. What a mess. The interesting Finlay angle has been stalled while the Flair angle has disappeared altogether. What the hell? Also why was JBL (who's now meant to be a heel) on Raw with the APA playing the babyface? Random is right. They also gave away Jericho vs Umaga which could have been a nice little feud down the line. The Kennedy segment was a train wreck (though Kennedy's line to 'Razor' was good) and I have to say no Santino = bullsh*t!

The only thing I liked about this show was the Al Snow reference at the end by Vince. Now that was funny.

I am looking forward to next week. I'm sceptical about Hogan appearing. I'll believe that when I see it. It will be great to see the greatest women's champion of all time, Trish Stratus, appear on Raw again and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed in the vain hope that Rock will appear. Won't be hard to top this fiasco of a show.

As I said you cant do the Flair angle every week for 4 months or it would be dead in the water in a few weeks, theyshowed plenty of replays to keep it fresh though

there's talk that he might be getting shoved over to Smackdown which kinda takes away a bit. Given the whole point is to give Flair one last main event run putting him on the "B" Show is stupid.

Who knows what kind of schedule he is on at the moment or anything

The Wrestling Observer reports that a change has been made in Flair's angle, which is a bad sign, but that he'll be at Raw next week. Vince will probably be too busy with the other stuff to do much with Flair though. And they can't do the angle with Flair winning by cheating every week, because then nobody would actually believe that he has it in him to keep on going. He has to win clean

JBL was at Raw because they flew off to Iraq or wherever they're doing their show for the troops straight after Raw. I suppose they just decided to stick him on the show seeing as he was there

If they're just doing a parody of Hogan then you can be sure that Hulk himself will say something about it to the media during the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

It'll be nice to see Trish again, I think she got the biggest pop of all the names

Last time I saw Trish wrestle it was at Wrestlemania a few years back against Mickey Jane and she was parctically booed out of the building. Typical WWE

Mickey Jane :confused:

How dare you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,042 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Was that the match with the V lick?

Damn Mickey James is hot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement