Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

almost attacked my knackers at the luas stop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pauld

I read the title and thought that this was goign to be about the op deciding to fiddle with himself at the lusa stop, one letter threw me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

irishbird wrote: »
    You should bring Mairt everywhere with you ;)

Pfff, all you have to do is go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he will run away.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Jumpy wrote: »
    Pfff, all you have to do is go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and he will run away.

LOL:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

all the drool coming out of his numb mouth will make him look pretty scary though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 537 ✭✭✭Oswald Osbourne

What we need is a vigilante hero like Batman to come along and clear the streets of all these junkies.

With his chemistry skills and ability to go undetected he could pollute the entire city supply of heroin with ratpoison and kill every last one of them by new years day.

It's ironic. I've spent a large whack of the past 3 days in an A&E waiting room doing a vigil for a close relative. This should have increased my value on life. But some of the characters you see coming in and out of there makes you question the right-to-life of a significant segment of the population.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Luckily I've never been approached by any of these people. How come a punch in the stomach works so well?

What we need is a vigilante hero like Batman to come along and clear the streets of all these junkies.

With his chemistry skills and ability to go undetected he could pollute the entire city supply of heroin with ratpoison and kill every last one of them by new years day.

It's ironic. I've spent a large whack of the past 3 days in an A&E waiting room doing a vigil for a close relative. This should have increased my value on life. But some of the characters you see coming in and out of there makes you question the right-to-life of a significant segment of the population.

Here here ^

I think the boards community should all put money together and hire Chuck Norris to sort the problem out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

Yeah but batman doesn't kill anyone really. But still, interesting, what about Mairt? He's got fighting skills, he's big, he's strong. With only one weakness - the dentist. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055194865

Some bloke in a white coat injecting smack into junkie's gums could be the supervillain.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Yeah but batman doesn't kill anyone really. But still, interesting, what about Mairt? He's got fighting skills, he's big, he's strong. With only one weakness - the dentist. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055194865

Some bloke in a white coat injecting smack into junkie's gums could be the supervillain.

yeeaaaahhhh Mairt for boards superhero :D

moco wrote: »
    Luckily I've never been approached by any of these people. How come a punch in the stomach works so well?

Heroin causes constipation(Good ol trainspotting eh). I think a punch in the stomach just puts them in a serious amount of pain. My dad's generation all learned that hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

KaG1888 wrote: »
    Heroin causes constipation(Good ol trainspotting eh). I think a punch in the stomach just puts them in a serious amount of pain. My dad's generation all learned that hmmm.

Oh very good, thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

womoma wrote: »
    You must be built like a tank. Most people wouldn't survive that, let alone give back cheek in the first place.

Junkies are the bane of this country, and one of the few things that deviates my otherwise lefty, tolerant, peace-loving mentality.

I say shoot them all, I feckin hate them.

Bad for morale and waste of ammunation,time,men,disposal recources ect. The option of creating a diessese or flooding the streets with free/contaminated herrion would solve the problem over night but i dont think the international comunity would agree even if we could somehow convince our goverment.

there is something to be said for a 3 strike system, 3rd strike and it should be solitary confinement for life, but that would cost so much money to feed them... Stress of this.

Em what about we just do it? We form a boards hunting party? Then we can go to town, take a stroll around (not in a group, VERY well spead out but still able to see one another) then if a group primitive attacks one of us the rest of the group can advance and we end them.

User45701 wrote: »
    Bad for morale and waste of ammunation,time,men,disposal recources ect. The option of creating a diessese or flooding the streets with free/contaminated herrion would solve the problem over night but i dont think the international comunity would agree even if we could somehow convince our goverment.

there is something to be said for a 3 strike system, 3rd strike and it should be solitary confinement for life, but that would cost so much money to feed them... Stress of this.

Em what about we just do it? We form a boards hunting party? Then we can go to town, take a stroll around (not in a group, VERY well spead out but still able to see one another) then if a group primitive attacks one of us the rest of the group can advance and we end them.

Refer to my Chuck Norris suggestion.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Tex Diablo wrote: »
    Believe me i've had plenty of experiences with abo's sonny
    Banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

\o/

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭buckieburd

Uh no they wouldn't. Did you read the original post? I'm no expert on law but I'm pretty sure you can't demand money from someone and then threaten to cut their "FFFing throat".

If they laughed that off then they belong in the cast of Police Academy.

Maybe more Police Academy 5. I was mugged in Dominick Street ( i know, i know stupid to walk down there but im my defense it was half 7 on a Sat night) some knacker came up behind me and put a knife to my neck and took my purse. reported it to the gaurds who said they would ring me for a statement, 8 weeks later no word so rang them to be told 'it wasn't a serious crime' do I have to be stabbed before its serious??? My flatmate at the time was friends with a gaurd so he came and took a statement, he told me they knew who it was but they couldn't do anything about it!!!!

Oh yeah and got called a whore by some romainian one cause I wouldn't give her my change (it was my fecking bus fare!!!), I could go on and on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

Mr.S wrote: »
    OP, tbh you should have given him the change, since he heard/saw the change come from the machine and you told him you had none, that just anoyed him. of course what he did was wrong, but is getting HIV/AIDS/Killed worth 50c?

But why? Why should we have to give in to these people? What these people did in the OP's scenario amounts to threatening behaviour & I would argue borderline attempted robbery. I for one do not give to these people, period.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Saskia

This is a *serious* problem in Dublin that needs to be addressed by our excuse of a government as its only a matter of time before someone is killed on a busy street in public view by one of these scumbags.

Shoot every last one of them.

In the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Saskia wrote: »

In the head.

<bleeding heart> But we should be concentrating on rehabilitating these people, and not shooting them in the head. We are all God's children after all <bleeding heart>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

connundrum wrote: »
    <bleeding heart> But we should be concentrating on rehabilitating these people...<bleeding heart>

Or at the very least determine what nutrients we can extract from them for our benefit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

Reading this makes me glad i live in Cork. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Reading this makes me glad i live in Cork. :D

As we all know that Cork is drug, ergo problem free.

connundrum wrote: »
    As we all know that Cork is drug, ergo problem free.

I have only ever been approached by ONE junkie for money. And she was from Dublin. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

I have only ever been approached by ONE junkie for money. And she was from Dublin. :D

aye, only tourists are clueless enough to try and get some money out of a corkman ;)

Wossack wrote: »
    aye, only tourists are clueless enough to try and get some money out of a corkman ;)

lol, exactly! Thats how to keep the junkies off, put on a Cork accent!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,358 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

dublin seems to be going back to the bad old days, i have noticed more and more of them over the last few months, they seem to be on every street corner now

This is a *serious* problem in Dublin that needs to be addressed by our excuse of a government as its only a matter of time before someone is killed on a busy street in public view by one of these scumbags.

In the head.

They're addicts, not zombies.

The police force in this country isn't adept to taking control of a growing problem. It's going to get a point where the only solution shall be to arm the Gardai

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Saskia

It's going to get a point where the only solution shall be to arm the Gardai

To shoot them in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭Lands Leaving

To shoot them in the head.

Fantastic!

• Advertisement

No, not to shoot them in the head. If anything, just as a deterrent. Or if not guns, at least tazers. Because the police force here just can't deal with a growing problem like this. And it's especially evident in parts of England as well, but thats a different subject.

Dublin should be used as a message to the rest of the country. Clean up the streets of Dublin, then the rest of Ireland should be relatively easy in comparison.

And every luas should have a security guard with some sort of training, and not just some rent-a-cop.

Advertisement