Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skimmed finished

Options
  • 04-12-2007 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Buying the house and after close inspection find out that internal walls was not skimmed finished as it was written in the sale brochure...
    Actually walls were build using technique called tape joining which is quite cheaper and not require to plaster all wall.
    Can i ask builder to give me refund because what they build is not what was stated at the beginning.

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

I assume it was in the brochure and the not the contract? If you look at the brochure chances are it says something along the lines of details are subject to change which covers the builders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

pavelpro wrote: »
    Can i ask builder to give me refund because what they build is not what was stated at the beginning.

Thanx

The brochure is meaningless - check the contract

Advertisement