Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tree Depot's

Options
  • 04-12-2007 11:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi, anyone know if there are any Christmas Tree depots or anywhere to buy Christmas trees around the city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Woodies and B & Q sell trees. I suppose Atlantic Homecare does too.
    Personally I think that Coillte offer best value for money. Really fresh trees, that don't shed. They are behind Monkey Bussiness on the Western Distributor and somewhere in Briarhill.

CC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 isyoumad?

Woodies and B & Q sell trees. I suppose Atlantic Homecare does too.
    Personally I think that Coillte offer best value for money. Really fresh trees, that don't shed. They are behind Monkey Bussiness on the Western Distributor and somewhere in Briarhill.

CC

Cool. Working up in Parkmore so will go have a look see during lunch. Nice one

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

If you drive out through the other side of Loughrea there are thousands of them waiting to be chopped down

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

O'Brien bridge and Bridge street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 isyoumad?

Ended up going to Woodies, decent tree for E30. They were E40 from Coillte and no where near as nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Awww I misread the title of the thread as Christmas Tree Despots, I thought it was about the outing of Santy as the tinpot leader of a south american banana republic, bent on restoring the third reich after finding some nazi propaganda on someone's table instead of milk and cookies.

Advertisement