Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone 3G & Windows Vista

Options
  • 04-12-2007 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

I cannot for the life of me get my laptop to recognise my Vodafone 3G dongle.
    it shows up as a cd drive in my computer but not with the Vodafone symbol lik it should. In the properties it says its working.

Ive downloaded the undated firmware & drivers but when it scans for the device it just wont find it and when i try update them manually it says that the most up to date drivers are installed.

It works on my PC with XP but not on another Vista PC, and an O2 dongle works just fine.

Has any one else had simmilar problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭Tech3

check out the vista firmware upgrade for E220 modem. Just Google it and you should be able to find something, I had the same problem when I was with 3 but now with vodafone 3g.

It doesn't recognize the usb device. There have been numerous threads about this problem before. The bios is a different version on xp to vista.

Advertisement