Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Procrastination Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Shouldn't ye lot be all in bed?!....Getting all rested for the days studying that awaits ye and what not!!:D

Feck off you dirty rotten co-opper. Shouldn't you be in bed so you get your rest before your 9am start? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

cson wrote: »
    Feck off you dirty rotten co-opper. Shouldn't you be in bed so you get your rest before your 9am start? :p

Firstly..im not on co-op!:p
    Secondly..it's an 8.50 start actually!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Firstly..im not on co-op!:p
    Secondly..it's an 8.50 start actually!:D

Enjoy your life of hell in a classroom!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I went to the Stables last night for a few quiet drinks to help me relax.
    On arrival I was presented with the opportunity for "FREE JAMESON" by Jackie.
    I wasn't overly interested in this, but the "HOT CHICK" giving out the free vouchers for Jameson and Ginger quickly changed my mind.
    Along with 3 housemates, we were given 18 free vouchers, which could only be redeemed last night, and also before the promoters left for the night.:rolleyes:
    This meant that a hell of a lot of drink was consumed at our table in a rather short space of time!
    Then we went home, and finished off whatever drink was in the fridge, and a bottle of Jack Daniels...

Fast Forward to today...
    Woke up with a thumping headache at 9. Didn't get up until 1. Have an exam tomorrow, still haven't started studying for it today..:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Mossin wrote: »
    I wasn't overly interested in this, but the "HOT CHICK" giving out the free vouchers for Jameson and Ginger quickly changed my mind.
    Along with 3 housemates, we were given 18 free vouchers, which could only be redeemed last night, and also before the promoters left for the night.:rolleyes:
    This meant that a hell of a lot of drink was consumed at our table in a rather short space of time!
    Then we went home, and finished off whatever drink was in the fridge, and a bottle of Jack Daniels...

Fast Forward to today...
    Woke up with a thumping headache at 9. Didn't get up until 1. Have an exam tomorrow, still haven't started studying for it today..:(:(
    You must have been the 3 guys Judith was telling me about...slighlty horrified at the 10 or 11 6 year olds running riot all over the place :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Mossin wrote: »

Fast Forward to today...

Alcohol Policy turns in its grave......mwahahahahahahahaha!

Arrgggh. How the hell am I gonna be able to get up for a 9am exam tomorrow? I haven't been up that early on a Saturday in like....... ever :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

*slouchers*

Arrgggh. How the hell am I gonna be able to get up for a 9am exam tomorrow? I haven't been up that early on a Saturday in like....... ever :eek:

I feel exactly the same. I've not managed to rise before 12 noon most days this week. I think I'll have to set a dozen alarms in the morning.

Ooooo its getting closer now :eek:

Only 10.5 hrs left. I thought I was finished with this ****e affter the leaving cert...

• Advertisement

Good luck, cson, you and I seem to be the only 9am-ers actively engaged in procrastination tonight! Let's hope we both wake in the morning! I'll be the groggy one stampeding into EG-010 with about 3 minutes to spare and shuffling through a forest's worth of notes :D

May the pen be mighty and suffer from ink diarrhoea! ;)

It's official..Sports on TV are going to ruin my academic prospects!!

I've got my Legal System exam tomorrow, I've done sfa for it and currently my only worry is what to get my GF for xmas.

I'm thinking silky pj's from BTs, so hopefully they have them. I can use that excuse to go into Ann Summers too, had a look in passing by the other day and :eek: the uniforms they have their staff in :eek:

They are most definitely on Santa's naughty list.

What day do third buiness finish?

What day do third buiness finish?

That depends on the major and/or minor options chosen...
    Marketing Major with Entrepreneurship Minor finish Thursday 22nd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Legal Systems as well tomorrow, not a whole lot done. At least it's at 1230...

Grrr, scutterin' precedent. I tell you this, it doesn't make for light reading while you're on the bog. It'd bore the shite outta ya. Literally.

*Glugs 500ml Coke bottle*

"But more on that to come..."

klong wrote: »
    *Glugs 500ml Coke bottle*

"But more on that to come..."

Lol.

Btw its Diet Coke, or lately, Coke Zero. :)

That's only because Christmas is coming, need to make some room, y'know...y'all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Hmmm..what time will I get up tomorrow?!!! 12pm? 2pm?:D:D

klong wrote: »
    That's only because Christmas is coming, need to make some room, y'know...y'all

1st/2nd/3rd year Leuro you must be?

Glad I left the book til tonight to read. Only 670 pages to go! w00t :D

1st Year Postgrad Law (LLB). We get jumbled in with 1st and 2nd years :)

Ah that explains it. I was wondering how someone had such an acute understanding of one of my modules in all its glorious intricacies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

no exam till thursday so i took a study break of beer and shoppin in dublin yday :D

Why are there so many people in the library?! No, seriously! I was in there today to get books (because I couldn't check the catalogue on Saturday, grrr cf. 'Student Email' thread) and the place is packed! This brings two questions to the fore:

1) Where the hell were all these students for the rest of the semester, huh? Huh? HUH?? I can tell you I was in the library on a regular basis from week 2 onwards; have my 'own' desk and all. That's my spot. No ifs or buts. My desk. Then come week 12ish onwards, these....whipper-snappers come crawling in and usurp regular users' desks and just perform, in essence, a coup! I retire to my humble abode to study for exams - out of fear of these terrorists!

And my second question...

2) Who ate all the pie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

2) Who ate all the pie?

cake?

kaimera wrote: »
    cake?

Pie.

(That's globalization for you! [Ha! Even spelt it with a 'z' for added emphasis!])

Why are there so many people in the library?! No, seriously! I was in there today to get books (because I couldn't check the catalogue on Saturday, grrr cf. 'Student Email' thread) and the place is packed! This brings two questions to the fore:

1) Where the hell were all these students for the rest of the semester, huh? Huh? HUH?? I can tell you I was in the library on a regular basis from week 2 onwards; have my 'own' desk and all. That's my spot. No ifs or buts. My desk. Then come week 12ish onwards, these....whipper-snappers come crawling in and usurp regular users' desks and just perform, in essence, a coup! I retire to my humble abode to study for exams - out of fear of these terrorists!

And my second question...

2) Who ate all the pie?

Yeah, fecking firsties. They're ruining the fecking bellcurve on me. Why can't everyone just be lazy? I mean its first year ffs, no shagging QCA or nuthin' to worry about.

And there is no pie. It's just an illusion in your minds eye. The type of illusion that will leave you scratching your head until it is raw and bloody!

• Advertisement

Yeah, fecking firsties. They're ruining the fecking bellcurve on me. Why can't everyone just be lazy? I mean its first year ffs, no shagging QCA or nuthin' to worry about.

It's not just first years! I'm not prejudiced against any particular year grouping...I hate them all equally! All of those usurpers! Bandwagon jumpers, the whole lotta yiz!
    And there is no pie. It's just an illusion in your minds eye. The type of illusion that will leave you scratching your head until it is raw and bloody!

That's exactly my point...there is no pie....who ate it all?!?!?!?!:eek:

Advertisement