Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Procrastination Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

caesar wrote: »
    Please dont link me to carzone.....I still have my to finish preparing my essays:p

Why auto? and 2.2
    > Tax is gonna be a bit of a pain in the arse.

Oh ya defo agree there.....much better than exams!

LOL...maybe we should setup a Carzone soc and go test driving once a week :D:D

Auto is the way to go...have you seen the traffic round these parts, my left leg is buckling from the required clutchwork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

And I'll promise not to slag off FF ever again in your presence! ;)
    Nothing is worth that:D

And I am definatly not going to drag this thread off topic by getting into a political debate ninty9er (cause I like the procrastination thread, exam time wouldnt be the same without it) ill just say one thing: With the number of years FF has been in government they are BOUND to get some things right every government in every country does at some stage so listing 8 things they've done isnt really that impressive (some that they could only have done because of the sheer luck of being in power when the economy tigered because of the EU e.g. infrastructure - any government would have done it if they were in power at the time). Im not saying FF are terrible but being FF all the way and doing the thing that some (esspessially old) people do of only voting FF because they are FF is not very clever in my opinion. You vote for the people that have the best proposals at the time of election etc.

Anyway after that rant ill drag this post kicking and screaming back on topic. Some of the girls I know swear by the toilets in the MSSI. Iv never been in them but they say they are great. Now the real procrastinators out there will investigate those toilets tomorrow and report back here with their verdict and LordChessington I demand my smilie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

ninty9er wrote: »
    LOL...maybe we should setup a Carzone soc and go test driving once a week :D:D

Auto is the way to go...have you seen the traffic round these parts, my left leg is buckling from the required clutchwork.

Carzone soc...there's an idea, damn co-op next sem and erasmus after that kinda ruin the idea.

Why dont you use your right foot for the clutch work:p

I see your point about the traffic but I enjoy changing gears for some reason....speaking of auto's cant wait to go home for christmas....have a host of cars waiting to be test driven, one of which is an auto and I'm insured on them all:D

Oh if you do end up buying diesel I'll have to welcome you to the club!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Host of cars waiting to be driven? Does your family rob cars as its main source of income?:)

caesar wrote: »
    I see your point about the traffic but I enjoy changing gears for some reason....speaking of auto's cant wait to go home for christmas....have a host of cars waiting to be test driven, one of which is an auto and I'm insured on them all:D
    I hate you...what kind of vehicles does the family deal in or is it not a main dealers??

Maybe you could get the A5 AND the Mini for blue, and in auot too so I can have some fun

plus that C5 was tiptronic 1st-4th and it had cruise!!! Don't think I'll buy it, very rough for the mileage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I hate you...what kind of vehicles does the family deal in or is it not a main dealers??

Maybe you could get the A5 AND the Mini for blue, and in auot too so I can have some fun

plus that C5 was tiptronic 1st-4th and it had cruise!!! Don't think I'll buy it, very rough for the mileage

LOL wish the family had a main dealers.

I just have a few older brothers and sisters with cars....well only one of which I would consider to be nicer than my own - haven't actually seen it yet though, its the auto-tiptronic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

She's not an A5!!! :eek:

She's a 3-door, 2-seater 3.2 litre, 6-geared TT with cruise control and a top speed of 250kph going from 0-100kph in 5.7secs!!! She's....orgasmic! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

tt so much nicer than the a5 i would settle for a a5 actually id settle for any car at the moment

Nutty wrote: »
    tt so much nicer than the a5 i would settle for a a5 actually id settle for any car at the moment

Ah if was being honest anyone giving me an A5 wouldn't get it thrown back in their face at all. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Audi_S8_Tokyo_exfrdrvr34.jpg

S8 ftw

• Advertisement

kaimera wrote: »
    S8 ftw

TT.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

well right now im downloading all of nip tuck and all of dexter and a few movies and organising them into neat little folders with my mates names on them so i can burn them ont dvds and give as bday presents as im broke

iv never got my mates a xmas present b4 but it sure beats studying

also on saturday instead of studying for maths like i should have i polished my shoes for an hour.........never done that before either

edit
    s8 ftw

id rather this one

audi-r8-20060929044853026.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

TT.

:p

Your wrong.
    PeakOutput wrote: »

id rather this one

audi-r8-20060929044853026.jpg

Nothing wrong with the R8, but the S8 comes with a bigger engine, more bhp and four doors and is cheaper afaik. And it was in that movie that I can't recall atm..

I have 3 newses for you all

1. I have discovered an excellent alternative to procrastination...SLEEP...I just got up about half an hour ago :eek::eek:

2. I'd have (linky) A57BF281-B700-DCD4-79E32A1F9FCCE792.jpg or (linky) hoganlexusgalway8212686017_1.jpgbefore any of the others, but the Lexus would win because of my environmental beliefs :D:D

3. If I don't hurry up and eat I'm gonna be late for work:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Pfft.

Fiat Cinquecento ftw. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Oh other thingy thats currently worrying me at the mo; Where teh fook in Limerick can you get silver chains with pink diamondy stones in them? And for a fecking reasonable sum, the €1640 one in Irwins window is slightly out of my budget. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

cson wrote: »
    Oh other thingy thats currently worrying me at the mo; Where teh fook in Limerick can you get silver chains with pink diamondy stones in them? And for a fecking reasonable sum, the €1640 one in Irwins window is slightly out of my budget. :eek:

awwww just splash out

Argos...try Debenhams or Brown Thomas...both equally as likely to rip you off...I miss Roches...but not as much as the decent wage they used to pay me:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Oh other thingy thats currently worrying me at the mo; Where teh fook in Limerick can you get silver chains with pink diamondy stones in them?
    Try the €2 shop on Willie's street!!

Disclaimer: The 'Diamondy stones' may be made of plastic and made in China

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

There's a lovely jewellery shop (forget the name!) that does lots of silver jewellery at the end of cruises street on the right..might be something in there?

• Advertisement

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    There's a lovely jewellery shop (forget the name!) that does lots of silver jewellery at the end of cruises street on the right..might be something in there?

Serano.

It's opposite Subway (sorta!) - in between the camera and Vodafone shops.

Definitely. Try there; they've really nice stuff. It's modern and a bit different. It can be pricey enough but there are pieces to suit all budgets.

Failing that, try Tadhg Kearney's (beside BTs near Bodyshop- I think!! Somewhere along there anyway) and another place further up on the same side of the road - St. Patrick's Day (wtf?!) I think it's called. Maybe it's not. But continuing up from the Bodyshop and going across the street there's a pharmacy and the place I'm talking about it beside it, or one shop up or something. Actually now that I think about it I don't think it's called St Patrick's Day at all. I've no idea. There's a jewellers there anyway! :p

Serano.
    Bingo! Couldn't remember the name for the life of me.
    Love their stuff!

Bingo! Couldn't remember the name for the life of me.
    Love their stuff!

Yeah, me too. They're really modern and young and quite unique. Really nice stuff.

Yeah, me too. They're really modern and young and quite unique. Really nice stuff.

Just need a fella now to buy me loads of stuff from there!!:D:D

Just need a fella now to buy me loads of stuff from there!!:D:D

*sigh* Me too. How bout I buy you stuff and you buy me stuff and it'll work out just fine? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

*sigh* Me too. How bout I buy you stuff and you buy me stuff and it'll work out just fine? :D

Woohoo!!
    Lesbianism on Boards...

Sounds like a plan!!
    Now..what colours do your like?!:D

First peak output, now fast mover...who next, bluedolphin...?

klong wrote: »
    First peak output, now fast mover...who next, bluedolphin...?

heh?

Fast_Mover: I love all silver jewellery equally! I could do with a bracelet, though, hint hint ;) How bout you? What are your preferences?

• Advertisement

heh?

All this internet flirting...:rolleyes:

Advertisement