Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Procrastination Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

klong wrote: »
    All this internet flirting...:rolleyes:

Flirting with who? What's going on? Are those my feet? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

TT.

:p
    Suspension's too rigid - park it with one wheel on a big bump and the car will actually rock back and forth. Bought by yuppies who don't care whether the car is actually any good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Think Klong is a bit jealous because he's not getting any silver jewellery from Serano!:D

*cough* Would love a necklase!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Think Klong is a bit jealous because he's not getting any silver jewellery from Serano!:D

I'm not???!!:eek:

I'm not???!!:eek:

I'll get you something pretty. There, there.

Whhssshhtt, Fast_Mover, don't you know he's the sensitive type! Be nice!

Necklace, eh?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Mother of jaysus what have I started? :eek:

All I wanted is a necklace is all :o

cson wrote: »

Yeah, but now everyone wants one. Well, Fast_Mover does anyway. And I want a bracelet. And klong...well, he wants whatever he can get, tbh. ;)

I need a silver necklace with a pink stone. Or alternatively bracelet.

I needs teh brownie points for xmas :o

Can you all not realise the gravity and seriousness of the situation? Can you not?!

I need a silver necklace with a pink stone. Or alternatively bracelet.

I needs teh brownie points for xmas :o

Can you all not realise the gravity and seriousness of the situation? Can you not?!

*walks away slowly....then begins to run* :eek:

Meh, I sure she'll be happy with €100 worth of scratchcards. I know I would. Ooooo all that scratching, just for me!

• Advertisement

Meh, I sure she'll be happy with €100 worth of scratchcards. I know I would. Ooooo all that scratching, just for me!

And with the increased chances of actually winning something, she's bound to win ....something!:rolleyes:

the €1640 one in Irwins window
    Perhaps she might win the funds for the above!! You spend €100..she gets necklase..Win win situation all round!!:D

Yeah, obviously, with a plan like that, nothing could possibly go wrong... could it?

The eternal question, Serano's or erm who sells scratchcards???

Yeah, obviously, with a plan like that, nothing could possibly go wrong... could it?

The eternal question, Serano's or erm who sells scratchcards???

Just go with Serano's. And buy the rest of us something while you're there (i.e. Fast_Mover, klong and me).

I was gonna say go with the scratchcards..but as your buying for the rest of us now too Serano's it is!!:)

Scratchcards for everyone! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Serano.
    But continuing up from the Bodyshop and going across the street there's a pharmacy and the place I'm talking about it beside it, or one shop up or something. Actually now that I think about it I don't think it's called St Patrick Day at all. I've no idea. There's a jewellers there anyway! :p

neither of those establishments are in Limerick anymore....TK is at the bus stop on O'Connell st. next to th o2 shop

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

First peak output,

???????????????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

pearl necklace by chance? smiliepacmanfd8.gif

Nope. Diamonds are forever. Well, at least for xmas anyway. :)

• Advertisement

ninty9er wrote: »
    neither of those establishments are in Limerick anymore....TK is at the bus stop on O'Connell st. next to th o2 shop

Ah so TK is the BodyShop!! I haven't been in town in ages. I live 5 minutes from the Crescent; why would I need to go to town?! ;)

To conclude the sceal, Serano's provided the pink stone necklace today.

Happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

After all this grief you better get yore brown wings over christmas smiliepacmanfd8.gif

+1 Kai

There'll be ructions otherwise :p

W00t! Well done Fast_Mover for coming up with the place and me for the name and ninty9er for...well telling me that my own city practically doesn't exist the way it used to anymore and klong for...showing men have an emotional side. What a group effort.

On a side note, I can't wait to get my bracelet at the BULBS :D Thanks, cson!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭girlwitcurls

W00t! Well done girlwitcurls for coming up with the place and me for the name and ninty9er for...well telling me that my own city practically doesn't exist the way it used to anymore and klong for...showing men have an emotional side. What a group effort.

i what!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

ok so i have my hardest exam tomorrow morning at nine....bummer

BUT there are alot of people going out tonight and im very close to talking myself into joining them.....yaaay.

i really cannot afford to tho or i wont even make the 30% minimum for compensation in this subject so can people give me ideas as to how to persuade myself not to go out as the thoughts of failing and repeating in ayears time really dont seem to be enough to keep me at this desk all night

W00t! Well done girlwitcurls for coming up with the place and me for the name and ninty9er for...well telling me that my own city practically doesn't exist the way it used to anymore and klong for...showing men have an emotional side. What a group effort.!

And well done to cson for being so thoughtful....:(

Er yeah, erm about that...:o

PeakOutput wrote: »
    ok so i have my hardest exam tomorrow morning at nine....bummer

BUT there are alot of people going out tonight and im very close to talking myself into joining them.....yaaay.

i really cannot afford to tho or i wont even make the 30% minimum for compensation in this subject so can people give me ideas as to how to persuade myself not to go out as the thoughts of failing and repeating in ayears time really dont seem to be enough to keep me at this desk all night

Bah, go out, its only first year.*

*cson accepts no liability for failure of exams

• Advertisement

Repent! Repent!

It's my procrastination that has me not in UL in the first place!

So I'm trying to work my arse off so that I can get down to glorious, glorious Aero next year.

That is, if I can beat my score on Attack Helo 2 that is.....

Advertisement