Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Official Procrastination Thread

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

cson wrote: »
    Bah, go out, its only first year.*

your an absolute asshole im dieing here.....watching the tudors of all things instead of studying. imperative programming is a pain in the ass. arrrrrrggggghhh

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Ok, if you want to pass you're going to have to suck it up and stay in tonight. But for the love of god do some work. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

Ok, if you want to pass you're going to have to suck it up and stay in tonight. But for the love of god do some work. ;)

ill pass......i always do. i do this all the time wait for the last few hours and then cram and end up doing quite well......my moaning is all part of the process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

To conclude the sceal, Serano's provided the pink stone necklace today.
    Happy days :)
    Ouhh, well done!

So lads, how's all the study going..mwahahahahahahahaaha..:p

W00t! Well done girlwitcurls for coming up with the place and me for the name
    *cough*:(

:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    *cough*:(

:D:D

Whoops! My apologies: has been amended :o

And cson, don't mind with fancy extravagant gift-wrapping. It's what's inside that counts anyway, so just the box from Serano's will suffice.

*eyes light up at thought of new shiny thing coming her way*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

Is it too late to jump on the freebies bandwagon (compliments of cson)???? Me loves scratchcards. I do.
    *eyes light up at thought of new shiny thing coming her way*

Your fascination with shiny objects confirms that you're either a pirate or a magpie, which is it??!;)

Rineanna wrote: »
    Your fascination with shiny objects confirms that you're either a pirate or a magpie, which is it??!;)

I'm *clearly* a dolphin. Duh. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

A blue one...*clearly* :rolleyes:

kaimera wrote: »
    A blue one...*clearly* :rolleyes:

Well that sorta goes without saying though now doesn't it?! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Rineanna

I'm mortified. I'll get my coat.....:o

*Gets his coat and walks out the door....*

*....runs back in the door, hoping to salvage some integrity, and shouts:*

...Well, you're a Dolphin that thinks like a Pirate or a Magpie, OK?!!

*Puts coat back on coat-rack, thinking "That showed her!"*

Whoops! My apologies: has been amended :o
    You just kissed goodbye to that bracelet!:p

Rineanna wrote: »
    ...Well, you're a Dolphin that thinks like a Pirate or a Magpie, OK?!!
    Now that's just plain silly. Don't be so ridiculous. I'm a dolphin. Who thinks like a dolphin. How could I possibly think like anything else? :p

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    You just kissed goodbye to that bracelet!:p
    :(

*cries to self and limps to corner*

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Bmw e46 M3.....drools, should have mine before I finish college...targets are in sight :D

Just getting back on topic lads :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I procrastenated for 2 hours in Javas at lunch time today. Had my lunch eaten in 5 mins but just couldnt get the motivation to go back to the library!

cooperguy wrote: »
    just couldnt get the motivation to go back to the library!

No wonder...the library's a pile of shíte...Seriously, it is. I decided to venture in there this afternoon with the sole purpose of getting a book from its shelf and checking it out. That's it. You'd think it'd be a simple matter. I'd even got the shelf reference number before I went in to minimise time in there. But no. Ended up spending the bones of 30 mins in there because I met people and was talking to them. And I didn't get my book. Mission: Complete failure. Grrr I hate the library! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

ive been takin at least a hour for breakfast and a hour for lunch recently.. today i wen to college at 1 labs till half 1 den lunch till 3 and left before half four

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

Nutty wrote: »
    ive been takin at least a hour for breakfast and a hour for lunch recently.. today i wen to college at 1 labs till half 1 den lunch till 3 and left before half four
    Ya all my meals get stretched out during exam time. Its the only way to make the day bearable. So Breakfast 10-11 Plaza, Lunch 1-3 Javas and probably a few snack breaks aswell today:D

Advertisement