Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 patch

Options
  • 04-12-2007 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

I'm not hooked up to the internet so I'll need to download this to a usb key (that's if the patch can be downloaded onto my pc). How do I go about installing this from the usb key also?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Pretty sure you need to be connected via your PS3 to the interweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Yeah I came across that yesterday but it didn't work for me for some reason. Downloaded it in work and transferred it to my usb key. When I got home I created a folder on my usb key 'PS3' and a folder inside that titled 'SAVEDATA'. I then copied the file into that folder. Hooked it up to the PS3 but it said there were no files available (or something along those lines). When I pressed triangle it showed the SAVEDATA folder but nothing in it so I know the usb key is working fine.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

No?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

Yeah I came across that yesterday but it didn't work for me for some reason. Downloaded it in work and transferred it to my usb key. When I got home I created a folder on my usb key 'PS3' and a folder inside that titled 'SAVEDATA'. I then copied the file into that folder. Hooked it up to the PS3 but it said there were no files available (or something along those lines). When I pressed triangle it showed the SAVEDATA folder but nothing in it so I know the usb key is working fine.

Any ideas as to what I should do?

Im having same problem also, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated

Still ain't working. Anyone able to help here?

someone must know, boards hasnt let me down yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭jasonbourme.cs

just outa intrest is this a patch for the laggy gameplay or is it a patch with updated teams / kits ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

1. I don't know why it doesn't work from the USB Key but as I am online anyway, I just downloaded it direct.

2. The patch is meant to fix the glitchy replays and online issues. Though many people have said that it didn't work, mine worked out fine. Had a number of good games online. Now I just need to get better at it!

jasonbourme.cs, what you are looking for is something Konami will not release...

• Advertisement

patch for laggy gameplay, have the option file allready

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭jasonbourme.cs

Otacon wrote: »
    1. I don't know why it doesn't work from the USB Key but as I am online anyway, I just downloaded it direct.

2. The patch is meant to fix the glitchy replays and online issues. Though many people have said that it didn't work, mine worked out fine. Had a number of good games online. Now I just need to get better at it!

jasonbourme.cs, what you are looking for is something Konami will not release...

yeah i know that otacon , i didnt get a chance to check the link im sitting behind a firewall in work( damn restricted access !! ) thought someone might have posted an updated option file as i had seen a few on ebay

Advertisement