Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good head? Or egg head?

Options
  • 04-12-2007 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭

I've just been in for the 5-minute ritual that involves a barber standing over me, trying to make conversation and trimming what little hair I have left.

Being follicly challenged I have often contemplated getting rid of it all for once and for all. But Mrs. Dunne reckons my egg-head is too round and that I would just look silly.

So, what is the general consensus on virile young men, such as myself, with no hair?

Yay or nay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

yay for me.

OH's flowing locks are but a distant memory. Its a no.1 for him now.

Misnterpreted thread.
    Definitly all off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Good head....head with egg would probably be very painful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Spicy Lauren

Chop it all off!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Shave it off - it looks like you're choosing to be bald :D I don't mind really once it's not a toupee (sp?) or a combover :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

DarkJager wrote: »
    Good head....head with egg would probably be very painful :D

Hmmm, you've lost me there, brother.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

combover? :eek:

nah, shave it off. shaved heads are sexy.

maple wrote: »
    combover? :eek:

AAAAGGGH! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thankfully, I haven't reached that stage yet.

If I ever do, shoot me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

tom dunne wrote: »
    AAAAGGGH! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thankfully, I haven't reached that stage yet.

If I ever do, shoot me.

You better believe it! Don't worry Brother Tom, we'd never allow that to happen.

tom dunne wrote: »
    Hmmm, you've lost me there, brother.

Egg shells instead of biscuits or ice cubes Tom???? ;)

• Advertisement

DarkJager wrote: »
    Egg shells instead of biscuits or ice cubes Tom???? ;)

Interesting, but methinks that is for another forum. The ladies just wouldn't appreciate our "humour" here, Brother DJ.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Good head?

I'm very, very disappointed with the actually topic of this thread.

Reported for misleading fellow members and wasting vital seconds of their time.

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I'm very, very disappointed with the actually topic of this thread.

Reported for misleading fellow members and wasting vital seconds of their time.

Righty ho, hows about you go ahead and create a thread titled, hmmmm, let me see, "Real Good Head"?

*grabs popcorn*

*grabs some popcorn as well, plus 2 chairs for himself and Tom*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

No matter what shaped head/body/ears/face etc a shaven head on a receding gentleman is a thousand zillion squillion times better than trying to carry off a "normal" haircut. People do notice that there are 3 lonely hairs where there are supposed to be many.

Being a woman sucks in many many ways but thanks be to jaysus we dont have to do the bald thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Some women have a problem with baldness as they get older, or maybe its just thinning out. But Tom i would guess it really has to do with the shape of your head.... PICS and we can really give you a proper answer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Combovers are hilarious, especially when it's windy and I'm afraid are dying out :(

Bring them back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

WindSock wrote: »
    Combovers are hilarious, especially when it's windy and I'm afraid are dying out :(

A friend of mine used to crack up nearly every day at a train station master with the worst combover in the world. Great entertainment factor on a windy day.

I dont mind that my OH's head is shaved, I think he looks hotter with the shaved stubbly head anyway... (or in a hat, of which he has lots)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭TheB

Definitely Naked Headed ... sexyyum ! OH has copious hair but shaves it no1/no2 style anyway..

I love just shaved heads - they feel like just clipped horses coats (other horsey sorts will understand.. :D).. like suede..

Advertisement