Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bioshock DLC/patch now available

• 04-12-2007 4:18pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Full list of updates:
    XBOX 360 TITLE UPDATE FIXES AND FEATURES

- Added widescreen option: Horizontal FOV
    - Fix for rare case where a partial cache is not cleared
    - Increased Atlas’ volume in German
    - Fix for GUI sounds not playing during heavy action
    - Fix for not being able to take picture of Cobb in Rec
    - Possible fix for pauses or hangs when opening flash bink movies
    - Fix for switching difficulty breaking achievement
    - Fix for small texture streaming bug
    - Fix for rare hang when a lot of things are going on at once

XBOX 360 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT

- Added Disable Vita Chamber option
    - Plasmid Pack is included in this DLC (Machine Buster 1 & 2, Vending Expert 1 & 2, Sonic Boom 1 & 2, EVE Saver)
    - 100 point achievement for beating game without Vita Chamber called "Brass Balls"
    How to do it:
    Must beat game on Hard
    Must not use a Vita Chamber (you can always roll back to an earlier save)
    The Vita Chamber Disabled option can be on or off as long as you don’t resurrect
    http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/pcpatch.html

And the best bit? It's all completely free! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭stev2604

Sweet.

Finished it on Sunday, but this will be good for when I'm playing through for the better ending.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

The new wider FOV is a big improvement. The old FOV really must have been a mistake as it seems way too zoomed in in comparison. After a few minutes play I could never go back to it. Also it's on by default when starting a new game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 -Cerberus-

Great game but if I hear ''welcome to the circus of value'' one more time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

The new wider FOV is a big improvement. The old FOV really must have been a mistake as it seems way too zoomed in in comparison. After a few minutes play I could never go back to it. Also it's on by default when starting a new game.

your arms look really stretched out and weird tho :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Might be worth playing again sometime with this update.
    thanks for the info.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Mine froze at the very start when it asks you to "Press Start". This was after downloading the update thinking it would fix the stuttering/freezing bug. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

bucks73 wrote: »
    Mine froze at the very start when it asks you to "Press Start". This was after downloading the update thinking it would fix the stuttering/freezing bug. :(

****, just downloaded it but my mate has the game. Let me know if you don't get it working so I can delete it if it doesn't work properly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Will do. I was having this problem before the update too but at least I could get a game going before. Will try again tomorrow evening.

Advertisement