Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SalthillAirshow is no more

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭boardswalker

vulcan57 wrote: »
    Maybe you should buy a watch as it is'nt half an hour
    Yeah, but it sure does feel like half an hour.
    If you had been there this year
    You're a little bit presumptuous aren't you. I was there this year. I live in Galway. I cannot avoid the airshow. I hear the roar of the planes when I am in my house. I can see them from my back garden if I choose to go out. I hear them practicing in the days running up to the show. There's no announcer those days warning about the noise. I just don't get excited about knowing the names of all those acts. Thats for others - not me.
    Considering it was so boring you stayed long enough, there again you didn't have to pay to get in did you!
    I don't feel like I am getting any bargain in not having to pay. Actually, I would pay to keep them away. Should I leave my home just so you and others can enjoy your pasttime. I didn't ask for it to be stopped but I can't hide that I am pleased that it may not be on again.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭boardswalker

Dont let the door hit you on the way out of Galway.
    You shouldn't refer to the falling door. Thats sick.
    ATR 72's happen to be nice,quiet and comfy Aircraft and Eco Friendly.
    An eco-friendly airplane. That's a new one.
    Never ever been more that 2 to 3 minutes max waiting time.
    I don't think so.
    --Obviously time flys in your life their display is over 25minutes long..
    Firstly, You would think someone who likes planes would be able to spell "flies". Secondly, 25 minutes. Really?
    Air show fans - get a life!--Your Sir, are an Idiot, what do you like?
    I like winding up AircraftTechies.

Did all those day trippers and camper van enthusiasts really bring a lot to the local economy?--If they all spent just 1 euro each.......says it all numpty.
    Yeah, We are so broke in Galway, we do anything for €60,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Right.

Sod off for a while Boardswalker, you should hopefully be less of a muppet in a week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement