Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIS not working?!

Options
  • 04-12-2007 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

I'm having a little bit of trouble with accessing the SIS student web thingy! i just get an error message saying my web access has been disabled! what the hell?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

Found the 5th floor of the libbrarrry today! what fun. well nto really. it's deathly quiet. i was expecting a sexy party. no such thing. oh well! found it in any case. is there anywhere you can actually like study there?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭conor2007

behind the stairs (elevators me bokey job thingys)

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Riveta

where there's like soft furnishings and ****? i saw two guys through the doors. but they were like talking and drinking coffee. seemed verey intellectual. i got scared and scuttled away...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

SIS is working a ok for me. library has 5 flooors!? thought it only had like 2/3. Never been in there apart from this once which scared me cause everyone was farrr too quiet for my liking.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

There's also level 2 and a half don't forget in the library!

• Advertisement
Advertisement