Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

acupuncturist worth their salt???

Options
  • 04-12-2007 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi all!

just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a decent acupuncturist?? have been suffering with sinus trouble for months now and have given up on all the traditional treatments such as nasal sprays and antibiotics :confused: they don't give me any relief :(

i've heard acupuncture is pretty good so if anyone has any experience of an acupuncturist they'd reccomend that would be a great help. there's so many of them i don't know where to start rating them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Try Michael Gygax in Raheny. Phone 8327399. I have the same problem, acupuncture definitely helps but it takes a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 codylocks

thanks for that :) at least i know i'm not the only one suffering with this crap!! are the sessions expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

I went to a place in Stoneybatter a few years ago. Walking up from Blackhorse Ave on the right hand side of the street, not far past the junction of North King Street and before the Y or V junction further up. It's on the right hand side. I forget the name, but Pender's is in my mind....

Advertisement