Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wow Tv Spots

Options
  • 04-12-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭

Im not sure if this has gone around the boards yet possibly it has i checked old posts just to be sure and i cant see it so here goes. I only just saw this yesterday.

Its the funniest darn thing i've seen in a long long time

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/downloads/commercials.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

This makes it the 3rd thread now. :)

Here and here. Both on the first page too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

New wow advert with Verne Troyer (Minime from Austin Powers). Still waiting in hope for a chuck norris one tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

I'll wait and watch them all together on "MTV's Celebrity Sell outs"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

Yea i just saw it its funny alright but to be honest with you the jean claude van dam about mages looks so much funnier!! I read the translated transcript as i cant speak french and it seems so much more funnier than verne's one.

And indeed its been said to me a few times that chuck norris doing one would rock! dont know if he's do it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭papajimsmooth

No what we need is hulk hogan as a warrior now that would rock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Steven seagull or whatever his name is as a nelf rogue would be epic lulz.

Advertisement