Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AAI Members Survey

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭TheRoadRunner

Yeah I think these type of surveys are great to see and if I had of being questioned I would have my thumbs up to most questions posed.

Those questioned (153) were selected at random from a contact list of 894 AAI members. Of the 894 there seem to have only been contact details for 38 athletes (~4%) so this seems to be the reason such a low number (6 in total) of athletes were questioned.

Not really answering your question here Tingle!

Do you think the members list needs to be updated with more athlete information ? Or was it purposely structured in this way?

Actually now I think of it maybe the 38 athletes are those who are carded, this would make more sense. But still that still means the ordinary athlete wasn't consulted !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭thirtyfoot

This survey is so unrepresentative its a complete waste of money. The company they used are reputable but they can only work with what they are given and AAI supplying a sample that had only 4% of athletes is a joke - garbage in, garbage out.

I'd love to get a sample of say 75% athletes and see what the responses would be. Its so skewed they must have deliberately focussed on coaches and administrators, maybe thats it. I wonder is this one of the KPI's by which the organisation is being measured?

Advertisement