Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Ken Follett

Options
  • 04-12-2007 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Has anyone read the new Ken Follett, the sequel to the Pillars of the Earth book which is the first Follett book I read and thought it was magnificent( every other Follett novel hasn't matched up). Just wondering if anyone has read the new one and is it as goo as plillars

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Im about 800 pages in and I have to say its fupping brilliant :)

Its *every* bit as good as, indeed in many ways better, than "The Pillars.."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Talon1977

LOVED Pillars of the Earth! Didn't know he'd written a sequel! What's it called??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

World Without End, set 200 years after the end fo Pillars, in the same locations. It was only released a couple of months ago.

Im not far from the end now, and I really dont want it to end. Its fuppin brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

I didn't know there was a sequel! I loved PoTE. That's wonderful news.

Advertisement