Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 'bohemian' look.

• 04-12-2007 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Howdy,

I've noticed its very easy for women to pull off this look, but not so easy for us men ! (Well, I say its easier for them...maybe ye are just better at it!)

Anyway, for women it seems to just be a matter of lots of layers, lots of colours, and lots of designs. Mostly boots, long coats, lots of scarves, the occasional rainbow coloured beanie with tassels (which are very cool...).

But for men, I've yet to see someone pull it off without looking like a bit of a pillock. I'm thinking, what...long unkempt hair...what else ?

I do like the look, just not sure how men can do it, so to speak !

Can anyone help ? Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

tweed, waistcoats, beard, arts degree :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

White robe, beard, long hair, son of god.

Problem sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Red and black rag, burberry, soveriegns, can of dutch gold and a little knacker-tash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Dress like somebody from Western Czech Republic. Find someone who's moved here from Prague and wear exactly what they're wearing. Sorted;)

Advertisement