Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drumming DVD

• 04-12-2007 7:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get any decent Dvds about drumming. Not the basics, preferably kind of teaching drum rolls + some advanced beats maybe. I'm struggling with drum rolls!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

try www.drummingireland.com

we have a load of great players on there from Ireland,,,nooo bolloney, no pompous fools..just people who luv what they do and will advise yu honestly....

hope it helps..ciao' amigo...Baggio............

• Registered Users Posts: 13 galwaydrummer

I bought JoJo Mayers 'Secret Weapons for the modern drummer' Dvd for about €35, and it's definatly worth it. It's mostly stuff for the practise pad, but you'd get way better on the kit after practising some of the techinques properly.

www.vicfirth.com and www.drummerworld.com are very good sites for free drum videos, Have a look at derrick popes videos of Moller, Open-close technique, tricks etc, all very good stuff.

Advertisement