Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrears of maintenance

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Kildrought wrote: »
    Now you are just arguing for the sake of it; I've nothing more to add to the OPs original question.
    No I'm just pointing out that you were talking rubbish and have been caught doing so.
    imred wrote: »
    I was going to just let this thread die out by itself at its own devices as I didn’t feel I had to explain my self to a bunch of strangers, however it has proved very controversial so I had better clear some things up.
    I'm sorry for your situation, but if you post something on the Internet you will always find that some will pick you up wrong, some will assume the worst and some will just go off topic. At the end of the day, if you want to get exactly what you want in terms of advice, you should always employ a professional - otherwise you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I'm sorry for your situation, but if you post something on the Internet you will always find that some will pick you up wrong, some will assume the worst and some will just go off topic. At the end of the day, if you want to get exactly what you want in terms of advice, you should always employ a professional - otherwise you get what you pay for.

True true:rolleyes: Sorry my post did come off a tad defensive.(But I was a bit shocked when I saw some of the comments!).

Advertisement