Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatever happened to toffets

• 04-12-2007 7:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

I used to buy bags of these years ago, red bag probably a pound but haven't seen them in ages, are they still available at all ? got a couple of boxes of milk duds from someone who visited the states recently and they are nice but i remember toffets being nicer mmm chewy goodness

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Do you mean toffee poppets? They're similar to milk duds. They're still available, in little boxes (like they always were, I thought).

poppets-toffee.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

hmm maybe thats them they are very similar to milk duds, I used to get pound bags of them but I never see them anymore boo hoo probably for the better I'm not young anymore and eating pound bags would probably make me fat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

Poppets are lovely, specially the mint ones. For some reason they're never with the other sweets, they're always in little displays around the til.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

They're still avilable and still gorgeous. You can get them in Aldi from time to time in 3 or 4 packs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

What happened to Toffos, is what you should be asking. mmm, individual flavoured toffee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement