Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwegian boy pwn's moose IRL

Options
  • 04-12-2007 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭

One of the craziest wow stories I've heard in a long time. A Norwegian boy claims because of skills he learned in wow, he was able to save his sister from a crazed moose:
    While out walking in the woods, Hans Jørgen Olsen and his 10 year old sister stumbled upon an enraged Moose. The animal attacked Hans' sister, so in a bid to rescue the girl, Hans used a couple of tricks he'd learnt from playing WoW. First, he Taunted the Moose by hitting it repeatedly with a stick. Once he had the furious animal's attention, he Feigned Death.

The Moose soon lost interest in Hans, thinking him dead, and went off about his business.

Link (in norwegian but with a picture of the boy)

My advice: download KTM. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Feigning death is always handy. I wonder did he do the last gasp scream.
    See he should have been tracking beasts rather than humanoids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

LOL very funny!

Advertisement