Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick one!

• 04-12-2007 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭

If you have a preference which is it? Tall or short uggs? I'm buying a friend a pair for christmas and not sure which to get her

Thanks!

Tall or Short Uggs? 17 votes

Tall
    0% 0 votes
    Short
    100% 17 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭light123

neither, they're both terrible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Tall, definitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

buying your friend a pair of uggs??

i wish my friends would buy me a pair!!

lucky friend!!

go with tall, i just don't see much point in the short ones, they may aswell be a pair of slippers then!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

They're all horrible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Uggs are rotten. be a nice and buy her a decent pair of boots....she appreciate them more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

now i know i'm a man but would it not be like best to buy "tall" uggs and then roll them down if you wanted the "short" ugg style.

i don't know maybe i'm being too practical and need 2 more wallets for it to make sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

Where's the "Neither. They are disgusting!" option? Or at least an Atari Jaguar one? I've abstained.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

What height is she? I reckon if she's taller than 5ft 3 or so then she could wear either, but tall ones may not suit if she's small in height (going from personal experience)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

Ignore the 'neither' and 'Uggs are horrible' comments, it's your friend that's going to be wearing them so if she likes them then lucky her to have someone who's going to buy them for her! I think the long ones are better cos they can be worn long or rolled down if she wants to wear them short.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Uggs are rotten. be a nice and buy her a decent pair of boots....she appreciate them more

I know she likes them that's why I'm buying them for her!
    Where's the "Neither. They are disgusting!" option? Or at least an Atari Jaguar one? I've abstained.

I didn't put that option in because I wrote ''IF you have a preference which is it?'' If you don't have a preference then there's no need to vote/comment.

I don't need the ''i hate ugg boots'' opinion. Basically if you like them tell me which you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you had put "Tall or Short Uggs?" as thread title instead of "Quick one!" I wouldn't have clicked on this thread. Why didn't you?

I wanted to waste 10 seconds of your precious time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I voted for the tall ones as I personally think they are the nicest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Tall, the short ones are ridiculous looking

biko wrote: »
    If you had put "Tall or Short Uggs?" as thread title instead of "Quick one!" I wouldn't have clicked on this thread. Why didn't you?

Exactly.
    The OP suggested I don't vote (I didn't) or comment. I had to take the time to see what this thread was about so I feel I have the right to comment. You don't need the "I hate ugg boots" opinion, I don't need the admonishment.

Thanks for the helpful replies.

Exactly.
    The OP suggested I don't vote (I didn't) or comment. I had to take the time to see what this thread was about so I feel I have the right to comment. You don't need the "I hate ugg boots" opinion, I don't need the admonishment
    You didn't have to click on the thread..just had to scroll over the title if you wanted to see what it was about. And secondly you felt you had the right to post something which was pointless and useless? I wouldnt have bothered

You bothered to create a poll about which pair of Uggs to buy for a friend:confused:
    I have no preference as to short or long. We'll leave it at that. It's not worth sniping at each other about. No more anti-Uggs outbursts from me. Promise;)

Advertisement