Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House in Athy??

Options
  • 04-12-2007 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭

Thinking of moving to Athy next year and was wondering could any of the people on here give me some insight as to what the town and people are like? Also any places / estates to check out or avoid would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lilly white

My cousin bought a house down in athy last year she had to rent out a room in her house to help her pay the morgage , she says its quite enought down there she was tellling me that there is plans for a shopping centre to go into the town plus either dunnes or tesco are moving into the town as well she bought on the dublin side of the town as the traffic can be a bit mad at times but there is a new motor way arranged for the town.

Advertisement