Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singles Night - Tuesday December 18

Options
  • 04-12-2007 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I'm organising a Singles Night through my gym, The Fitness Dock. It's open to anyone and everyone, so all are welcome. It's completely free.

Here are the details:

Date: Tuesday, December 18
    Venue: The Odeon, Harcourt, Dublin 2
    Time: 8pm

I'll be acting as host on the night, making introductions and making sure that everyone gets involved and has lots of fun on the night. I have organised many Singles Nights before and the response is always great. Over 100 people were at the last one and it was a fantastic night.

This is the first of many Singles Nights that I'll be hosting. I recently affiliated our gym with Ireland's biggest dating website. We'll be promoting the event in the gym and also on the dating website. So there will always be a steady supply of single men and women at the events.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions, pm me.

I look forward to meeting you all.

Cheers,

PAUL

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Maybe you should advertise with boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Wtf? Dublin forum anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement