Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES8 now £9.99 delivered for PC? £19.99 for PS3 and Xbox

Options
  • 04-12-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, last time I checked play.com, these were a lot more expensive but at £9.99 I think I'll go and buy it now. Why would they slash the prices like this? Anyone found it cheaper elsewhere? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

One of the reviews on play.com said one of the head guys behind pes8 from Konami has apologised for the game because of loads of bugs and stuff? Perhaps they are just trying to get rid of them?

I was going to get rid of PES6 since I'd be getting this, should I keep it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

cormie wrote: »
    One of the reviews on play.com said one of the head guys behind pes8 from Konami has apologised for the game because of loads of bugs and stuff? Perhaps they are just trying to get rid of them?

I was going to get rid of PES6 since I'd be getting this, should I keep it?

I'd really really recommend not buying it. It's an inferior product to PES6

I thought it was just the ps2 version that was terrible? I saw that poll saying most pc users are happy with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Unearthly wrote: »
    I'd really really recommend not buying it. It's an inferior product to PES6

dont be mad.

after a month of solid PES08 playing on the 360 i can say its worth buying, especially for that price.

Havnt bothered with Live though cause i've heard of the problems, but it'll be fixed in due time. until then local multiplayer, the master league and single player keeps me well happy :D

the way judge it is by going back and playing PES6 after playing the new one for a while... PES6 seems sluggish compared to the new gameplay

I see on the PES 2008 yay or nay thread a few pages back, for the pc, there were 21 yays and only 2 nays. That's pretty good?

I think I'll just buy it, for £10 it's pretty good although I am curious why it's so cheap?

• Advertisement
Advertisement