Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thank you

• 04-12-2007 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Someone found my student id and brought it into reception of the student service centre. If the kind person who did this is reading this then thank you, i believe that saved me twenty euro to get a new one. thank you
    that is all

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Always loved when stuff like that happened. Brighthens ones day completely!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Iofur

Eugh still waiting on my garda id to be handed in....think i could have lost it in the G...oh well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I was informed today that the student card goes up by €5 every time you lose it. I'm done losing mine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MissNomes

People in maynooth are the best when it comes to honesty! My wallet was handed in with 300 sterling in it a few years ago! Hope it always stays like that :)

Advertisement