Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the story with the sports centre today

• 04-12-2007 10:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

Today was the most annoying day ever to use the UCD gym. There was some volleyball match on and as a result hundreds of screaming school kids.

The noise was so unbearable I had to leave the gym

And to make matters worse there was loads of mothers and kids, with SUVs scattered everywhere in the car park

It took be nearly 15 mins to get out of UCD and that was only due to mothers blocking cars from reversing out of parking places, due to chit-chat

:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Assets Model

swingking wrote: »
    Today was the most annoying day ever to use the UCD gym. There was some volleyball match on and as a result hundreds of screaming school kids.

The noise was so unbearable I had to leave the gym

And to make matters worse there was loads of mothers and kids, with SUVs scattered everywhere in the car park

It took be nearly 15 mins to get out of UCD and that was only due to mothers blocking cars from reversing out of parking places, due to chit-chat

I had to leave too. So ****ing annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

swingking wrote: »
    , with SUVs scattered everywhere in the car park

ahhh now in fairness they were hardly scattered everywhere.

Advertisement