Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

christmas

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Sorry to post twice in a row, terribly rude I know, but I'm a little drunk ... and it *is* Christmas after all :)

Sorry to disappoint, but it's nonsense to suggest we want to ban Christmas

The seasonal attack on secularists harbours a poisonous suggestion that 'our way of life' is threatened by foreigners
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2230954,00.html

Here is the good chaplain's Christmas message: "More Christians have been martyred for their faith in the last century than in any other period of church history. Yesterday's Herod is today's Richard Dawkins and Polly Toynbee, seeking the total extermination of all forms of Christianity.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

pH wrote: »
    Sorry to post twice in a row, terribly rude I know, but I'm a little drunk ... and it *is* Christmas after all :)
    pH wrote: »
    Sorry to disappoint, but it's nonsense to suggest we want to ban Christmas
    Wait 'till you wake up tomorrow. ;)

Advertisement