Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pink Leopard Print Leggings

• 04-12-2007 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TinaSparkle

I saw pink leopard print footless tights in Dunnes Stores in blanchardstown shopping centre on Saturday - they were down to 1 euro I think- they are by the till in the ladies section. They had blue leopard print and grey print aswell - Happy Shopping!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Claires Acessories maybe worth a look - they usually have weird and wonderful finds! Good Luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Lola123

Topshop had some a while ago
    Also try Urban outifitters, river island and maybe some of the lil shops in the georges st arcade.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭Morbid.Angel

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭RetroRainbow

Saw some in Claire's back in Summer, but then again, that was the Summer.
    Good luck! =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 dirtymagic

I think they probably have some in George's Street Arcade in Dublin, there's one place that has loads of crazy leggings and tights and I've seen pink leopard print ones there before.

Advertisement