Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just switched back to the GH2 controller

Options
  • 05-12-2007 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭

The battery ran out on the les paul controller and i couldnt find any replacements, so I used the gh2 controller instead. anyway I found i'm far better using this controller, beat a few songs I failed yesterday, the neck is thinner so I don't have to stretch my fingers as much, i'll probably use this from now on :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Gonna be doing the same myself, the Les Paul guitar turned out to be the biggest pile of rubbish!

VR!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

great so im stuck with a **** guitar...

how do you recharge it?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

You change the batteries n the back

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Yep, and if you're a hardcore player, might be worth buying a couple of pairs of rechargables! :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Fony Tenton

I much prefer the guitar from 2. I find the star power on the les paul way too sensitive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

After trying out the Krager guitar for the PS2 i've found the buttons on the GH2 guitar much harder to press... on the harder difficulties this means timing becomes more of an issue.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

The buttons and strum bar on the explorer are slightly easier to press than the les paul i think

Advertisement