Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What next?!

Options
  • 05-12-2007 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Right I'm gettin a tatt or a piercing soon, now every time I decide on which one I want I change my mind again and go for the other so I'm now leaving it down to you the good people at Boards Bod Mods to decide for me!!!

Which one next!!! :D 10 votes

Nape piercing
    0%
    Nose piercing
    40%
    crazy_dude6662Léan[Deleted User]CHD 4 votes
    Inner Wrist Star Tattoo
    10%
    garthv 1 vote
    Back of Hip Lettering Tattoo
    50%
    Dirk GentlyDancorMorbid.AngelKriegsupermouse 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

It should be your decision. It's your body and it's a completely subjective thing. I personally don't want to see another star tattoo on someone and I've got three of them but again that's just my oppinion and it's only yours that matters.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

ha, yeah I know it's my body and I want all of em on/in it! That's why I have the poll! It's not just a normal star, it's got swirly bits and spikey streamery bits! I know that makes no sense whatsoever but I likeses it!

I want all of them and will get them all eventually but I want them all right now so can't decide between em, everytime I think "yeah I'll get the tatt" within in a few hours even I'm like "no a piercing!!" so Im puttin up a poll to see what others think since I know a lot of people in this forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

... you do realise that you're technically asking us to pick what to have done to you...
    Right folks, we can all ridicule Le Rack just like we would she were one of the new people asking us to decide what permanent multilation to have done.:D

The word "sheep" on the forehead, have I got any votes for "sheep" on the forehead?:p
    How about "lush" since that seemed to be viewed by most as rather accurate?:D

No chance you could hold off 'til after Xmas, when you might be a bit better off thanks to people who can't think of what to get you so just give cash, then maybe you could just get both and not have your fickle nature:rolleyes: as such a dilema?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

direct violation of charter, 2 week ban!!1!eleventy!!!

Nah, it only says the thread will be closed for asking where/what to get done:
    Rule 3.
    No more 'is it sore?' or 'where should I get pierced/tattooed?' threads.
    Quote Etho--"I've closed 2 threads in as many days because frankly i'm getting very bored with all these silly questions."

Does it hurt? Yes, of course it hurts. Getting pierced with a sharp needle, or tattooed - where you have many sharp needled being jabbed into your skin - hurts, of course it hurts. But pain is a subjective thing. What is agony for one person, is another persons pleasure.

Where should I get pierced? Are you a sheep? Would you, for instance, post on boards asking what to have for dinner? You have your own mind, use it.

From now on, threads started asking these questions will be closed. Please don't take it personally, but the tattoos/piercings board is starting to get very repetitive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Baaah!! Baaah!! Baaaah!!

Wilburt wrote: »
    Baaah!! Baaah!! Baaaah!!

I think he's calling you a sheep Le Rack.;)

I'm not asking does it hurt! I have six piercings! And a tattoo, I know how they feel!
    And I know exactly what I want, Just can't decide on one, and I'm not a total n00b comin lookin to get summit done but not having a clue about it, so ye can Baaah! eleventy one yerself! :D

If I get a piercing now I#m getting a tatt after crimbo and vice versa so that don't really help! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

You have 6 piercings and 1 tattoo. I'd go tattoo to balance that out a little ;) I like balance. Hmmmm there's an idea for my next tat.

yeah...my piercings are pretty minor though, 5 are in my ears like...hmmm

• Advertisement
Advertisement