Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Skinny Jeans

• 05-12-2007 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

I'm looking for a new pair of skinny jeans as my old ones are completely worn out. My old ones were from TopShop but they don't have them anymore as I bought them nearly two years ago. I'm looking for ones with dark stretch denim. Any of the ones I've found have no stretch in them and they don't suit me as well. I'd be willing to spend up to 100 euro, but preferably less. Has anyone seen what I'm looking for?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

are you male or female?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Male or female, cheap monday do great ones, urban outfitters are your best bet I imagine, the stretchy type of fabric.. or if youre female, a-wear have comfy ones in now too.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

Got my dark denim stretch skinny jeans in awear, 35 euro, not bad coming up to crimbo! Love em give you a nice bum too!!! but skinny jeans are out bootleg are in!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

too!!! but skinny jeans are out bootleg are in!!!

But all the 30-something mother types still wear bootleg from when it was last in fashion so I'm not so sure if it's truly cool :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Strawberries07

simu wrote: »
    But all the 30-something mother types still wear bootleg from when it was last in fashion so I'm not so sure if it's truly cool :p

Kate Moss has been spotted with Bootleg dark denims!! And Jess Alba always wears dark denim bootleg jeans!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

Yep bootlegs are back! :D I've been praying for this to happen since skinny jeans came in, they really really don't suit me I've got a big butt and big thighs!! Horrayy for bootlegs! :D *sorry just had to have a little celebration and get that out of my system!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cheerio

Thanks everyone, I'm female. I'll have a look for the A/Wear pair, they seem to be what I'm looking for. Where can I find the Cheap Monday jeans, Brown Thomas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Cheap Monday is only available in Urban Outfitters in Temple Bar. Retro in the Georges St. Arcade usually have a good selection too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

i got a pair in Bay a few weeks ago..they have a good stretch in them and are dark navy..very comfy too..think they were about 40 eurobucks..

Advertisement